What is a Real Estate IRA?
You may have heard the term Self-Directed IRA or Real Estate IRA. These are all marketing terms! An IRA, is an IRA, is an IRA. And any IRA can legally hold alternative assets, like real estate, as long as the company who custodies your IRA will allow you to do so.
How Does a Real Estate IRA Work?
Contact us so we can get your real-estate investment process rolling
Work with us to determine which type of real-estate investment best suits your needs
Sit back and let us handle all the heavy lifting
Types of Property Your Real Estate IRA Can Own
- Residential single-family and multi-family property
- Commercial and industrial property
- Foreclosures, short sales, distressed and bank-owned property
- Improved or unimproved land
- International properties of all types