My name is Stacey Ogg and I have been in the real estate industry since 1993. I lived in Washington State for most of my life. But I have now traded in the rain for the Arizona sunshine. In Washington State I was a Designated Broker and owner of a John L Scott Real Estate Company. Here in Arizona, I work as a sales associate for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. I’m honest and hardworking. With over 23 years experience the Real Estate industry, I know what’s important and that is you! I have the enthusiasm, knowledge and the drive to make your experience in purchasing or selling real estate a smooth transaction.
I grew up in a rural community, Shelton – Washington. I have one son who is married and two amazing grandchildren. I have always enjoyed sports, playing softball and volleyball for many years. I also love to garden, read and travel.
I have been in the Real Estate Industry for 23 years. In Washington State I was a Designated Broker and owner of a John L Scott Real Estate Company. Here in Arizona, I work as a residential specialize for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
- 1993 – 1997: Sales Associate
- 1997 – 2007: Associate Broker
- 2007 – 2012: Designated Broker, Co-owner
- 2013 – 2015: Buyer’s Agent, Re/Max Professionals
- 2015 – current: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Awards and Designations
- 2002 Realtor of the Year for Mason County, Washington
- E-Pro Designation
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Specialist (SFR)
- Designated Broker
Professional and Service Memberships
Association of Realtors: National, State, and County
- 2000 – 2001: Board of Director for our County Association of Realtors
- 2002 – 2003: Secretary for our County Association of Realtors
- 2001 – 2004: Board of Director for Washington State Association of Realtors
Rotary International: 2004 to 2012
- Board of Director
- Executive Director
- International Service Chair
- Youth Exchange Officer